You may receive compensation for medical care, lost income, and other losses following a DUI car accident. A liable driver may cover the entirety of your economic and non-economic damages.
A Gainesville personal injury lawyer from Kaine Law can fight for you. They will seek coverage of all of your losses.
What Compensation Are You Entitled to After a DUI Accident?
Our firm will determine what compensation you deserve by:
- Learning how your accident happened
- Reviewing medical reports for your injuries
- Speaking with you about your symptoms
- Reviewing any other relevant documentation
We may negotiate or win total financial coverage for your losses. A settlement or judgment could cover your accident-related damages, including:
Pain and Suffering
Lawsuits generally account for non-economic losses called pain and suffering, which may include:
- Symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which Frontiers in Psychiatry notes is a possible result of a car accident
- Physical pain caused by injury
- Loss of sleep
- Lost quality of life
You could also receive compensation for treatment of your pain and suffering.
The most notable professional damage is lost wages. You may receive compensation to cover your lost wages. In addition to that specific loss, you may also receive awards to cover:
- Lost performance bonuses
- Lost retirement contributions (and benefits)
- Lost productivity
- Loss of future professional opportunities
These are economic damages that can be a substantial portion of your settlement or judgment.
Generally, car accidents that warrant an insurance claim or lawsuit involve damage to vehicles. Parties liable for your accident may cover:
- Vehicle repairs
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
You should not be responsible for vehicle damage that someone else caused.
Healthcare costs from a DUI car accident in Gainesville may include:
- An ambulance ride from the accident scene
- Treatment in the emergency room
- Imaging of your injuries
- Emergency and non-emergency medication
- Doctors’ appointments
- Medical equipment to help your mobility
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments and rehab sessions
Our firm pursues total coverage of medical costs, whether through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
What Will Your DUI Car Accident Case Be Worth?
Our team does not assume what your case will be worth. Rather, we take a deliberate approach, investigating all of your losses and assigning a monetary value to your case.
We may determine your case’s value by:
- Speaking with doctors
- Speaking with your employer
- Obtaining documentation of your losses
- Calculating the value of each loss
- Totaling the cost of your losses
Every DUI car accident victim suffers in different ways. A lawyer from Kaine Law will gather the facts of your collision in Gainesville, value your case, and fight for fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a dui car accident lawyer serving Gainesville, call 404-214-2001
Why You Can Trust Kaine Law with Your Case
Kaine Law works tirelessly for clients, and those we represent notice. The praise of our past clients set the bar for how we will handle your case.
Kaine Law Client Reviews
Here is what some of our past clients say about the Kaine Law team:
- “My boyfriend Michael was hit by a drunk driver while he was driving my car. Even though I wasn’t involved in the accident, Evan made every effort to make the process of getting my new car painless for me. He worked with my insurance company, kept in touch with me personally, and made me aware that he was working on my case around the clock. He also helped Michael get his medical bills paid ASAP. I would highly recommend Evan Kaine!” – B.D.
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations. Evan understood that my first priority was to take care of the medical expenses that I incurred and he completely delivered. Communication is essential and I spoke directly with him and was never pawned off to another person. Bottom line – Evan Kaine gives lawyers a good name.” – M.T.
As you can tell, these clients were also dealing with drunk driving cases. Their cases may have involved many of the same challenges that yours will. The Kaine Law team delivered total satisfaction to those clients. We will strive to deliver the same positive result for you.
Kaine Law’s Case Results
DUI accident victims do not only deserve empathetic legal care. They also expect that a lawyer will obtain fair compensation for their losses. Kaine Law has achieved substantial settlements and judgments for our clients, including sums of:
- $11 million
- $5.75 million
- $4.325 million
Car accidents are one of Kaine Law’s primary practice areas. Our team will not rest until we have resolved your case, hopefully by obtaining the awards that you deserve.
Gainesville DUI Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What You Can Expect From Kaine Law
Kaine Law completes every checkpoint of your DUI car accident case. This may include:
- Surveying the scene in Gainesville where your accident happened (if necessary)
- Interviewing witnesses
- Obtaining evidence of your collision
- Determining liability
- Securing proof of your losses
- Filing legal paperwork
- Negotiating a settlement
We understand the legal system in Hall County. Our team is prepared to complete either an insurance claim or lawsuit for your accident in Gainesville.
You Pay Your Kaine Law Lawyer Nothing Up Front or Out of Pocket
Kaine Law accepts clients’ cases with no upfront compensation. We pay all case-related costs, from filing fees to the cost of hiring experts. You only pay if we win your case. Even in the case of victory, our fee comes from your settlement or judgment – not your own pocket.
Click to contact our DUI Car Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law for a Free Review of Your Gainesville Case
You should not wait to call Kaine Law.O.C.G.A § 9-3-33 and other statutes may limit your window for filing a DUI car accident case. A lawyer from our team is ready to start your case in Gainesville, and a free case review is the first step.
Call Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001 to complete your free consultation. The call comes with no obligations.