If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a car accident in Lilburn, you could be left with medical bills, income loss, and more. Our personal injury attorney will help you identify the at-fault driver. After proving their negligence, we will request appropriate damages from their insurance company.
Our Lilburn personal injury lawyer will handle the insurance company—big or small—to recover the compensation you need and deserve. At Kaine Law, we have multiple decades of experience and familiarity with state and local laws and regulations. We will represent you on a contingency fee basis, backed by our no-fee guarantee, meaning you owe us nothing until we recover compensation for you.
Seek the Following Forms of Compensation After a Lilburn Car Accident
Treating the injuries you sustained in an auto accident can mean costly, extensive, and long-term medical bills. Sticking to your treatment plan is important to your physical recovery. Our personal injury lawyers will request reimbursement of your medical bills from the at-fault driver along with the following recoverable damages:
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity
- Vehicle damage, loss, or diminishment
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Mental and emotional angst and distress
- Physical impairment and disfigurement
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
We will create a detailed list of your recoverable damages and collect evidence that supports your compensation request. We can calculate your potential compensation for a car accident and fight for fair financial recovery.
Lilburn Car Accident Wrongful Death Compensation
Wrongful death compensation includes compensation for your loved one’s funeral and burial arrangements. It also includes the monetary value of your:
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of society and companionship
- Loss of consortium and guidance
- Loss of household contributions
Our accident attorneys will support your family and build your wrongful death case while you cope with the aftermath of your loss. We can also determine which family members can sue for wrongful death after a car accident.
Your Lilburn Car Accident Lawsuit Must Meet Georgia’s Statute of Limitations
In general, you could have as little as two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. If your lawsuit is not filed on time, you may not be permitted to file at all. If you do file it late, the at-fault party’s representatives will request—and are likely to receive—its immediate dismissal.
Our law firm will determine the filing deadline that applies to your case. We will also explore any exceptions that might alter the date. The sooner you put us to work on your case, the better, and the more time we have to conduct a comprehensive investigation and meet the filing deadline.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Lilburn, call 404-214-2001
Our Investigation Will Prove the Cause of Your Lilburn Car Accident
Our law firm is committed to holding negligent parties accountable for the results of their actions. We build your personal injury or wrongful death case by proving the at-fault driver was negligent. That means proving these components of negligence:
- Duty of care: The responsibility to share the roads carefully and cautiously
- Breach of duty: The at-fault driver failed to obey the rules of the road
- Causation: The accident would not have happened but for the at-fault driver’s actions
- Damages: The financial consequences of your injuries and their related expenses
At Kaine Law, our car accident lawyer handling your Lilburn case will submit your compensation request along with supporting evidence. We will also weigh the pros and cons of each settlement offer and submit counter offers as needed.
Your Evidence File Could Steer Your Car Accident Case Toward a Settlement
Car accident cases typically settle out of court based on the weight of the evidence. Our goal is to build a collection that clearly indicates the at-fault driver’s negligence. We will collect your:
- Medical records and bills
- Job and salary history records
- Photos of your injuries
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- First responder reports
Building a car accident claim often starts with the information and details in your police report. From it, we will pull contact information for the at-fault driver, their insurance company, and any witnesses who came forward. It will also tell us points of impact, paint transfer, and other information that objectively describes the collision and its impact.
Lilburn Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Car Accident Lawyer Advocates for Lilburn, Georgia Clients
When we take on your case, we will deal with the insurance company, so you do not have to. That includes handling all communication, rejecting speedy yet insufficient offers, and negotiating a fair and appropriate settlement.
To bolster and support your case, we prove the at-fault driver’s negligence. Our entire team is passionate about:
- Fighting for victims and families
- Our clients’ financial recovery
- Making your case stress-free
- Focusing on personal injury cases
Leave the hard work and legwork to us. We focus on filing your insurance claim or lawsuit so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Hear About Their Experience With Kaine Law From Previous Car Accident Clients
Clients our law firm supported in the past say the following about our legal service and care:
- G.S.: “I was in a minor car accident and wasn’t sure that I even had a case. I met with Evan, and he explained the law in terms I could understand. I immediately hired him, and Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00 … I highly recommend.”
- B.D.: “Evan made every effort to make the process of getting my new car painless for me. He worked with my insurance company, kept in touch with me personally, and made me aware that he was working on my case around the clock … I would highly recommend Evan Kaine!”
Our reputation and results speak for themselves, and our testimonials page is packed with recommendations for previous clients in their own words.
Click to contact our Car Accidents lawyers today
Get 24/7 Support With Your Car Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured in a recent car accident, the at-fault driver can be compelled to cover your post-accident costs. Our results-driven team at Kaine Law will investigate your case and communicate with the at-fault party’s insurance company.
Find out more about how hard our Lilburn car accident lawyer will advocate for you by contacting our case review team today.