If you are suffering from severe injuries, lost income, and mounting medical debt due to another driver’s negligence, Kaine Law can fight for you. A Stockbridge car accident lawyer from our firm can fight for what you are owed.
Through an insurance claim or civil action, we can pursue damages for your injury-related losses. We also offer a free initial case review where you can explore your options.
How Our Car Accident Team in Henry County Can Help You
You do not have to deal with filing a claim or a lawsuit on your own. Our firm’s car accident lawyers can manage the whole process from beginning to end.
- Provide legal advice and information
- Investigate your accident and collect evidence to prove your case
- Help you obtain medical evidence
- Add up your losses and calculate the value of your claim
- Deal with insurance companies
- Litigate your case
You have a right to legal counsel when pursuing compensation after a car accident, and we can handle all aspects of your case.
Kaine Law Offers Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Some lawyers charge hourly rates and retainers to take clients’ injury cases. We don’t. We work on a contingency-fee basis. So, your final award pays for our legal services. You will know everything about our payment plan at the beginning of your case.
If your case does not succeed, then you don’t pay our attorney’s fees. Ideally, we want to resolve your situation at no out-of-pocket cost to you or your loved ones.
We Will Seek These Accident-Related Losses on Your Behalf
Whoever caused your accident could be liable for your damages. Damages could include economic losses, as well as intangible losses. Economic losses will have clear dollar values attached to them. Non-economic losses will include anything that causes you physical, mental, or emotional distress.
Examples of both economic and non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical costs
- Property damage expenses
- Mental health problems
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Permanent disability
- Lost life enjoyment
- Transportation costs
We will take all factors of your situation into account when seeking compensation for your losses.
We Will Consider Your Injuries When Calculating Your Case’s Value
The severity of your injuries plays a role in your claim. The more severe your injuries, the more you can expect from your settlement.
Some car accident injuries that could impact your life include:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back and shoulder injuries
- The loss of one or more limbs
- Organ damage
- Eye injuries
Our lawyers serving Stockbridge, GA, can accurately assess your injuries to seek compensation for your past and future losses.
You Must Follow Georgia’s Statute of Limitations
Under O.G.C.A. § 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases is just two years. There may be exceptions that shorten that deadline. It’s important that we begin working on your case as soon as possible because otherwise, you could be unable to seek damages through litigation.
We Can Find Out What Caused Your Car Accident in Henry County
Knowing the cause of your accident will help us understand the at-fault and liable parties. We can utilize the following evidence to establish the cause of your accident and the cost of your related damages:
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Traffic camera footage
- Expert testimony
- The police report
- Statements from eyewitnesses (such as passengers in the car with you)
- Medical documentation
- Physical evidence
We Can Determine the At-Fault Party in Your Stockbridge Car Accident
When someone’s negligence leads to your accident and injuries, they can be held legally responsible for the harm they caused. Sometimes, more than one party is liable for a car accident. For instance, if multiple vehicle drivers were involved in an accident, several of the drivers could be responsible for your losses.
Some liable parties in your case could include:
- A government agency
- Another motorist
- A company (if you were injured by an on-the-clock employee)
- A vehicle’s manufacturer
A lawyer with our firm can help investigate the cause of your accident and identify all liable parties.
We Can Prove Negligence Using Your Case’s Evidence
Any case for compensation must be supported by evidence. Whether we present that evidence in an insurance claim or a civil lawsuit, your case must establish the following:
- Duty of care. Another party had an obligation to keep you safe or act with reasonable prudence.
- Breach of duty. The at-fault party engaged in reckless or careless behavior.
- Causation. The at-fault party’s actions caused the accident, and you were injured.
- Damages. Your injuries resulted in financial and non-financial losses.
If we can prove all of these elements, you could recover damages for your injury-related losses.
What to Know About Kaine Law
Our team has decades of collective experience helping injured people in Georgia. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), members of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum, and Avvo gave us a 10/10 for customer service.
Here are some other things we want to share:
We Have Recovered Millions for Injured People
Take a look at some of our case results:
- We recovered $11 million for a car accident claimant.
- We secured $5.7 million for our client who was injured in a collision.
- We won $4.3 million for our client who suffered injuries in a drunk driving accident.
- We recovered $900,000 for our client who was hurt in a motor vehicle crash.
Our Clients Love Us
Check out some of the reviews our former clients have left behind:
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations.” M.T. from Atlanta, Georgia
- “I was in a minor car accident and wasn’t sure that I even had a case. I met with Evan and he explained the law in terms I could understand. I immediately hired him and Evan turned my questionable case into more than $50,000.00!” G.S. from Smyrna, Georgia
- “My first lawyer fired me and said that my case had $0.00 value. I found Evan Kaine and he turned $0.00 into $50,000. Mr. Kaine helped me when I was down. He fought for me when no one else would. We need more lawyers like Evan Kaine.” D.G. from Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reach Out to Kaine Law Today for Legal Help
Our collision lawyers can investigate your Stockbridge accident, gather evidence, and calculate the value of your case. We can also deal with insurance negotiations on your behalf and take your case to court if needed. Contact Kaine Law at (404) 214-2001 for a free case evaluation.