Drunk driving is both dangerous and illegal in Buford. If you were injured in such an accident, you have the right to hire our lawyer to hold the at-fault party accountable for what they have taken from you and your family.
Kaine Law’s Buford car accident lawyer can handle all facets of your case on your behalf, leaving you free to keep your attention on what matters most: spending time with your family and getting the medical care you need.
Getting Fair Recompense From a Buford Drunk Driver
There is never an excuse to drive drunk, and the person who hit you should pay for their actions. One way you can hold them responsible is by filing a legal action against them with the help of a Buford personal injury lawyer at Kaine Law.
Compensation for Drunk Driving Accident Expenses and Losses
A legal action could entitle you to damages based on all of your losses, including but not limited to money for:
- Loss of wages and job benefits that you could not earn or will lose in the future because of your injury
- Loss of employment or employability for any long-term effects the injury will have on your ability to find and hold down a job
- The diminished value of your vehicle, as well as the cost of getting it fixed or replacing it
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering associated with both your injuries and the traumatic nature of the accident itself
- Physical or intellectual disabilities that prevent you from resuming the lifestyle you enjoyed before
- A loss of independence or quality of life that forces you to ask or pay for help with necessary activities
Our car accident attorney can find proof of all of your losses and figure out how much they are worth. Then, we can contact the drunk driver’s insurance company and ask them to pay that amount.
How Much Is Your Drunk Driving Accident Worth?
It may sound cold to hear that someone is going to “reduce” your losses to a single dollar amount. We understand that money cannot make up for everything you have lost. The compensation you receive from legal action is intended to:
- Help you support your family
- Cover any future losses or expenses
- Force the at-fault party to acknowledge that their actions have hurt you
Every client’s case is completely different, so we cannot know the value of your case until we have heard your story and investigated your injury.
Our Firm Helps Drunk Driving Victims Like You
It may reassure you to know that Attorney Evan Kaine is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This means we have a proven track record of securing the damages our clients need, even in very expensive and complicated cases.
We also charge no fees unless and until you get compensation. We do not want to add to your financial burden at this difficult time.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accident lawyer serving Buford, call 404-214-2001
We Can Fight for Drunk Driving Accident Damages in Buford
Kaine Law helps clients by taking over the day-to-day management of their legal action while allowing them to retain control of big-picture items, like deciding when and if to accept a settlement offer.
Why Rely on Our Traffic Accident Attorney?
Our Buford drunk driving accident lawyer does not want you to have to navigate Georgia’s legal system by yourself. Doing so could open you to all sorts of hazards, including:
- Accepting a settlement that is too small
- Giving the insurance company the chance to undermine your case
- Causing yourself unnecessary stress at a time when you should be recuperating
- Missing a deadline or other legal rule
Instead of risking your case’s future, you can put your legal responsibilities in our hands.
What Can Kaine Law Do for You?
Collectively, our team has multiple decades of experience with:
- Gathering evidence to build a robust casefile that proves how serious your injuries are and who is liable for them
- Dealing with insurance companies that may be reluctant to pay a fair settlement
- Filling out paperwork and making sure all forms are submitted to the correct parties on time
- Quantifying our clients’ injuries so they ask for a fair amount of money
- Fighting vigorously for compensation both at the negotiating table and in the courtroom
At Kaine Law, we put our clients first. You can come to us with questions at any time, and we provide personalized attention to each and every client.
Buford Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Winning a Buford Drunk Driving Accident Case
To win your case, you must prove that your case meets the four elements of negligence, which are duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. In drunk driving cases, this might involve:
- Demonstrating that the driver had a responsibility to take certain precautions while behind the wheel. For example, O.C.G.A. § 40-6-391 makes it illegal to operate any vehicle while under the influence of any intoxicating substance. Drivers are obligated to avoid such substances.
- Showing that the driver who hit you ignored their responsibility towards you. Evidence may take the form of police reports, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness statements that prove the driver was drunk.
- Connecting the drunk driving incident to your financial losses and bodily injuries. Your medical records, pay stubs, and testimony from experts can help establish this link.
- Proving that your injuries have caused significant strain and distress. For instance, the evidence we collect can show how difficult it is living with your injuries and how your family has had to make adjustments due to your disability or loss of wages.
The Statute of Limitations for Drunk Driving Cases
Something else you must do to make your case successful is get started within the statute of limitations, which you can find at O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. This law generally grants you two years from the accident date to start legal action in most cases.
The team at Kaine Law urges you to get in touch with us as soon as you receive medical care and are in no physical danger. This allows us more time to review your options and implement the right legal strategy.
Click to contact our Drunk Driving Accident lawyers today
Let Our Buford Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Serve You
Are you ready to start a case today, or do you still have questions about how the legal process works? Either way, call Kaine Law today. We can assess your case at no cost, and we can tell you everything you want to know about how our Buford drunk driving accident lawyer may handle your legal action.