If you were involved in a DUI accident, you could find yourself wanting legal help. With Kaine Law on your side, you can rest easy knowing we’re advocating for you and your loved ones. We can start pursuing compensation for your medical bills and other injury-related losses.
An Ellenwood DUI car accident lawyer from our firm can evaluate your case today during your free case review. Here, we can discuss the details of your accident, as well as what you’re hoping to pursue through the claims process.
What You Can Expect from Our DUI Car Accident Team in Ellenwood
When you partner with Kaine Law, you can expect our team to:
- Answer your case-related questions
- Address your case-related questions and concerns
- Evaluate your injury-related losses
- Manage your case’s deadlines
- File your claim and negotiate a settlement
- Litigate your case, if we can’t resolve your case via an insurance settlement
We will also advocate for you on a contingency-fee basis. This means we can pursue your losses without any upfront fees or costs. We also finance your case’s many obligations, from consulting with experts to filing legal paperwork.
You don’t pay our attorney’s fees until we successfully resolve your case. Otherwise, you owe nothing.
We Will File Your Case Within the Applicable Statute of Limitations
If you were the victim of a DUI accident, you have a limited time to file your injury lawsuit. Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you generally have two years to file your case. However, some exceptions could apply. For instance, if you were involved in a hit-and-run accident, you could have longer than two years to file.
We can evaluate your case’s filing deadline and pursue what you need. Yet, we must learn about your situation first. We cannot champion your rights if we don’t know about your situation.
We Will Gather Evidence To Support Your Case
We need information to establish your right to damages. We must assert that because another party drove while intoxicated, you were in a collision and suffered harm. Supporting information in your case could include:
- The police report
- Traffic camera footage
- Testimony from eyewitnesses
- Your injury-related billing statements
- Your medical records
- Information from your doctor
We may also consult with accident reconstruction specialists to learn more about your accident’s cause.
We Will Seek Financial Recovery for Your Injury-Related Losses
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 1 million drivers are arrested for drunk driving each year. If you suffered harm in a collision due to an intoxicated driver, compensation in your case could include:
- Damages for emotional hardships, such as pain and suffering
- Your vehicle’s repairs or replacement
- Medical bills, including anticipated treatments
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, and other job-related benefits
We serve grieving families who have lost loved ones to drinking and driving accidents. In that instance, financial recovery could account for your loved one’s funeral, burial, and final healthcare costs.
For a free legal consultation with a dui car accident lawyer serving Ellenwood, call 404-214-2001
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants
After entrusting their cases to our legal team, we’ve recovered these outcomes for injured people:
- $11 million for a serious collision
- $4.3 million for a collision involving a drunk driver
- $3.6 million for a fatal collision
Payment in DUI cases can be awarded in single, lump-sum payments or in smaller amounts distributed over time. We can explain more about how you can receive compensation if we settle with the insurer.
Ellenwood DUI Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Clients Appreciate the Work We’ve Done for Them
At Kaine Law, we seek justice on behalf of our clients––and they’re grateful for the results we’ve secured for them. This is some of the feedback they’ve left us:
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations.” ––M.T.
- “My boyfriend Michael was hit by a drunk driver while he was driving my car. Even though I wasn’t involved in the accident, Evan made every effort to make the process of getting my new car painless for me. He worked with my insurance company, kept in touch with me personally, and made me aware that he was working on my case around the clock. He also helped Michael get his medical bills paid ASAP. I would highly recommend Evan Kaine!” ––B.D.
We know what goes into pursuing compensation for victims of DUI accident claimants in Ellenwood. You can trust that with our team on your side, we’ll advocate for everything you need.
Click to contact our DUI Car Accidents lawyers today
Questions About DUI Accident Cases in Ellenwood, Georgia
Right now, you may have these questions on your mind:
What Types of Injuries Can Arise from DUI Accidents?
There is no limit to what injuries a drunk driving accident can cause. In your collision’s aftermath, you could suffer from spinal cord trauma, traumatic brain injuries, and a host of other life-threatening conditions. If you suffered a serious injury, you can seek recovery for your losses.
What Happens if the Other Driver Was Arrested?
You can seek compensation even if the other driver was arrested and charged with a crime. An arrest or conviction could actually support your right to damages by asserting that the other driver acted negligently.
How Long Could It Take To Recover Damages?
There is no standard timeframe for injury cases. Your case’s progression depends on the insurance company’s cooperation, your injuries’ severity, and other related factors. You’ll always know what’s going on with your case with our team on your side. We will advocate for everything you need and keep your case moving forward.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Kaine Law Today for Your Free Case Review
Our team can seek compensation for your losses after a collision with an intoxicated driver. Our lawyers have years of experience advocating for injured people, and we would be honored to manage your legal matters.
To begin your free case review, call us today.