Pedestrian accidents can cause medical expenses, lost quality of life, and other damages for victims. A Kaine Law attorney will pursue the compensation you or your loved one deserve.
Hiring an Austell pedestrian accident lawyer can free you to focus on your recovery. While our team leads your case, you can get the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation you need.
Why Choose Kaine Law for a Pedestrian Accident Case in Austell?
As a pedestrian accident victim, you may ask yourself questions like:
- Do I really need a lawyer?
- If I choose a lawyer, which firm should I hire?
Pedestrian accident cases in Austell often involve severe injuries and equally serious losses. If you do not handle your case with care, you might not get the compensation you deserve. Our firm will fight for a fair recovery.
If you choose to hire Kaine Law to handle your claim, you will gain the representation of a law firm that:
- Is based in Georgia and familiar with Austell
- Handles pedestrian accidents as one of our primary case types
- Prioritizes the client in every respect, treating them like family rather than a case number
- Responds as quickly as possible to calls, messages, and emails
- Seeks the greatest financial recovery that you’re entitled to receive
Client Testimonials Illustrate the Kaine Law Difference
Attorney Evan Kaine is one of Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers and knows what it takes to win cases in Georgia’s civil system. He and the Kaine Law team will use all available resources to seek a favorable outcome for your case.
Never underestimate the importance of client reviews. We’re proud of the positive testimonials that we’ve earned from past clients:
- “To everyone like me who has had to deal with attorneys AND has that bad taste in their mouth because they have been taken advantage of because their lawyers are more interested in making money and not caring about YOU, well please allow me to introduce you to Evan Kaine. I was in a very tight position and Evan could not have been more professional, courteous, or kind and, again, HONEST! Once more, as a person who has been through the trials and tribulations with lawyers, good, bad, or indifferent, if you have an issue, PLEASE contact Evan, and I mean this from the heart!” – R.K., former client
- “I needed a strong, trustworthy lawyer with a national reputation. Evan came to my hometown and fought the good fight.” – J.B., former client
- “Evan Kaine is a great attorney who kept me informed on all activity regarding my case. Always willing to go the extra mile to put me at ease. Very knowledgeable and thorough, always examining my case from every angle. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so. Overall great legal service.” – B.S., former client
Every accident victim wants to see these sorts of reviews about their Austell pedestrian accident attorney. However, in addition to such glowing reviews, you should look for a record of success in cases like yours.
Our Top Verdicts Show That We Can Win
Our case results include:
- A $5.75 million recovery for a client harmed in an accident caused by roadway defects
- A $4.325 million recovery for a client hurt in a drunk driving accident
These are just two of the many positive results we’ve achieved for our clients. When you speak with our team, we can outline your prospects of success in your case.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accident lawyer serving Austell, call 404-214-2001
Recoverable Damages in an Austell Pedestrian Accident Case
Recoverable damages are unique to each case. Once we evaluate the details of your pedestrian accident and speak with you about your losses, we’ll create a record of your losses.
A vehicle striking a pedestrian will likely cause injury. Thus, you will probably need medical treatment for your injuries, which may include:
- Emergency care
- X-rays and other imaging tests
- Visits with specialists
Severe injuries may require you to purchase medical equipment and retrofit your vehicles and home. We’ll seek coverage of all medical expenses from your pedestrian accident.
Your recoverable professional damages may include:
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses
- Lost retirement benefits
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
We’ll seek coverage of these and any other professional damages you’ve suffered.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a noneconomic damage common to personal injury cases. This category of loss can cover emotional distress, conditions like anxiety and depression, lost quality of life, and certain other damages.
If your loved one passed away because of a pedestrian accident, recoverable damages might include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Pain and suffering
- Medical costs
- Loss of spousal and parental support
No loss goes overlooked when we handle a pedestrian accident case.
Austell Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Kaine Law Can do for You or a Loved One in Austell
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains that motorists are typically responsible for accidents. Therefore, whether a motorist or other parties caused your pedestrian accident, we’ll identify all liable defendants in your case.
Our firm will handle your case from start to finish, including steps like:
- Investigating the accident
- Calculating the value of your losses
- Collecting evidence proving the at-fault parties’ liability
- Negotiating a fair settlement
- Arguing your case at trial if necessary
Our Contingency Fee Arrangement Protects You Financially
Our clients pay us nothing upfront or out of their pockets. We handle all case-related costs, and you only pay us a fee if we win your case. That fee comes from your recovery, not your finances.
Click to contact our Pedestrian Accidents lawyers today
Contact Kaine Law Today for Help From Our Personal Injury Team
Kaine Law stands ready to fight for justice. Pedestrian accidents require a response, which may be an insurance claim or lawsuit. Contact Kaine Law today for a free consultation about your case. Don’t wait—if you’re in pain, call Kaine.