Bone fractures, also called broken bones, are one of the more serious injury types that may result from a negligence-related accident. If your accident happened in Buford, a lawyer from Kaine Law can be there to support you during this challenging time.
One way we help clients is by filing legal actions that could allow them to recover the money they need, all without charging any upfront fees. Our Buford personal injury lawyer does all the work so our clients can recuperate in peace.
Our Lawyers Help Broken Bones Accident Victims in Buford
The entire legal team at Kaine Law cares deeply about our clients’ welfare. We are prepared to perform a variety of tasks to make your life less stressful and to make it easier for you to pursue fair compensation. These tasks include:
Educating Broken Bones Clients About Their Rights
We believe that the first step in any legal action should be to make sure our clients are informed and knowledgeable of their legal rights. Our Buford broken bones lawyer can work closely with you to:
- Determine the merits of your case by listening carefully to your story
- Walk you through all of your options for seeking compensation
- Advise you on which option may be best based on our assessment of your case
- Help you make the right decisions for yourself and your loved ones
Calculating Fair Compensation for Your Bone Fracture
It is imperative that you understand your injury’s monetary worth. Otherwise, the liable party’s insurance company could undervalue your case and offer you an insufficient settlement without you even realizing it.
A personal injury attorney from Kaine Law can collect evidence such as medical records, personal testimony, and expert testimony to determine how much money your injury entitles you to ask for. This way, you can afford the things you need, and the liable party does not get away with paying less than you deserve.
Confronting the Party Who Caused the Bone Fracture
We investigate each of our client’s accidents very thoroughly. Once we are sure of who caused the accident, we send them a demand letter, asking that they pay a fair amount for the damages they caused.
Sometimes, the at-fault party or their insurance company proves reluctant to admit liability or to accept your case’s true value. If they are difficult to deal with, do not worry: you never have to talk to them yourself. We can handle all communications, including negotiations.
Dealing With Paperwork, Deadlines, and Administrative Matters
Even the small details matter in a legal case. A single incorrect form or missed deadline could put your settlement at risk. We protect our clients’ compensation by working efficiently, filling out paperwork on their behalf, and keeping them informed of all relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
For example, in Georgia, the statute of limitations on personal injury cases is set at two years, as codified at O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. This means we have to file your legal action before your accident’s two-year anniversary. If you come to us promptly after your injury, we can make sure you meet this deadline.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones lawyer serving Buford, call 404-214-2001
How Seeking Damages in Buford Can Help After a Broken Bone Injury
There are two main types of compensation you could be eligible for after breaking a bone. Our personal injury attorneys can help you fight for both of them:
Economic Damages Stemming From Broken Bones
Breaking a bone can affect your financial situation in many different ways, including through:
- Medical expenses: As the Cleveland Clinic explains, treatment for bone fractures can be extensive and continue for weeks, if not months.
- Loss of wages: While your bone heals, you may not be able to work as much as you used to—or at all.
- Property damage: For example, if you were injured in a bike crash, you might have to pay to get your bike fixed or replaced.
Non-economic Damages Stemming From Broken Bones
As difficult as it may be for your family to cope with your monetary losses, bodily injuries can take an even greater toll. You deserve compensation for:
- Pain and suffering: Both the bone fracture and any other injuries you sustained can cause major physical discomfort and emotional distress.
- Disability: A broken bone is a temporary disability that affects how you can move until the wound heals. In some cases, a fracture may be serious enough to cause a permanent disability that will impact the rest of your life.
- Reduced quality of life: When you break a bone, you need extra help with basic chores, and you have to set aside hobbies or activities that you really love.
Buford Broken Bones Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
How Negligence Causes Broken Bones in Buford
The attorneys at Kaine Law are equipped to help broken bones clients who were involved in many different kinds of events, including but not limited to:
- Traffic crashes: Accidents involving cars, motorcycles, trucks, or bikes can be violent enough to break a person’s bones.
- Dog bites: Large dogs can have very powerful bites that may pose a special danger to the small bones in your hands or face.
- Premises liability incidents: Uneven walkways, unsafe decks, broken stairs, or slippery surfaces could cause a trip and fall accident on a careless owner’s property.
- Boating collisions: As with traffic collisions, accidents involving boats can cause you to hit a bone against hard objects or be crushed between objects.
- Product liability incidents: Manufacturers of products such as tools, construction materials, vehicles, and protective equipment can endanger customers if they do not build or test their products with sufficient rigor.
- Workplace injuries: Workers may be in danger of breaking bones if they work with heavy machinery, have to move large objects around, or work from heights that they could fall from.
Click to contact our Broken Bones lawyers today
After Breaking a Bone in Buford, Call Our Lawyers
The team at Kaine Law has devoted our entire careers to helping personal injury clients just like you. Please contact us today so we can evaluate your case at no charge. Our Buford broken bones lawyer wants to know more about your accident as soon as possible so we can start figuring out the best way to get you your money.