When we think of animal attacks, we picture incidents involving lions, tigers, and bears––not man’s best friend. Still, even the most well-tempered dog can snap, inflicting serious injuries. If you suffered a dog bite in Buford, an injury lawyer from our team can advocate for full and fair compensation.
A Buford personal injury lawyer from our team can file your case, gather supporting evidence, and advocate for what you deserve. Kaine Law wants to learn your story and secure financial compensation for your losses. Call now to start your free initial consultation.
Why Partner With a Dog Bite Lawyer From Our Team Serving Buford?
You have many options when looking for a personal injury firm, but none are quite like Kaine Law. When we take your case, you can trust that we’ll handle it with professionalism, compassion, and understanding. Throughout our partnership, you can expect that we will:
- Uncover the facts of your case through a thorough investigation
- Regularly communicate with you and provide updates
- Collect evidence to back up your insurance claim and prove the other party’s liability
- Determine the value of your damages
- Evaluate whether the dog had a history of aggressive behavior
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf with the liable party and their insurer
- Complete all paperwork and meet all deadlines
- Prepare your case for court and file a lawsuit (if necessary)
Our firm has decades of collective experience recovering compensation for clients, including bite victims. We will protect your rights and prevent the liable party and their insurer from taking advantage of you. And if you have any questions about how the legal process works or about your case, you can connect with us at any time.
We’re a Contingency-Fee Firm; You Pay Nothing Out of Pocket
One of your concerns about hiring a lawyer may rest with how much it costs. We empathize with your concern since the dog bite may have cost you money already.
However, you do not have to worry about the cost of hiring our team because you only pay us if we win your case. Our law firm works on a contingency-fee basis. You only pay our attorney’s fees if your case reaches a fair outcome. We draw payment from your awarded settlement and never from your own pocket.
To top it all off, we offer complimentary consultations, so feel free to talk to us about your case. Our personal injury attorneys want to learn your story and lead your case.
For a free legal consultation with a dog bite lawyer serving Buford, call 404-214-2001
Financial Compensation in Your Buford Dog Bite Injury Claim
In a dog bite case, you can pursue both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages account for your financial losses, while non-economic damages reflect your mental anguish and emotional distress. Examples of both include:
- Lost income from a temporary or permanent inability to work
- Medical costs from hospitalization, surgery, and other treatments
- Property damage, such as broken jewelry
- Modifications to your family home, such as a wheelchair ramp
- Childcare services
- Home services so you can hire someone to clean or perform other tasks
- Physical therapy and counseling
- Pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost quality of life
We will calculate the value of your claim by reviewing the injury’s effect on your life, along with other relevant factors. Our law firm has won multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients. You can trust that with our advocacy, we’ll recover every dollar you need to make a full recovery.
Our Buford Lawyers Have a Limited Time to File Your Dog Bite Lawsuit
While you take the time to consider your options, keep in mind that you only have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit in Georgia, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. If the statute of limitations expires in your case, you will be unable to file a lawsuit, leaving you with few legal options.
Our law firm takes deadlines seriously, and we will work to meet every deadline in your case, including the statute of limitations. To prevent this deadline from expiring, we encourage you to connect with our team as soon as possible.
Buford Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Seek Medical Care After Suffering a Dog Bite in Buford
We strongly urge you to seek immediate medical treatment after suffering a dog bite. This accomplishes two things:
- Visiting a healthcare provider prevents infections and other complications that can come from a severe injury.
- Going to the doctor generates evidence to support your case, such as imaging scans, lab test results, and other details. You want as much information to bolster your claim as possible.
You may wonder whether your injuries are severe enough to merit compensation. The personal injury lawyers at Kaine Law proudly serve those suffering from:
- Puncture wounds
- Nerve damage
- Torn muscles
- Facial injuries
- Broken bones
It’s okay if you don’t see your particular injury on the list above. If you were bitten by a dangerous dog and required immediate medical attention, we want to learn your story.
Click to contact our Dog Bite lawyers today
Does It Matter What Dog Bit Me in Buford, GA?
It doesn’t matter what type of dog bit you in Buford. It also doesn’t matter the dog’s size, age, or location. If you were bitten by a dog that was dangerous, you have legal options, and our team aims to help you explore them. We can file a personal injury claim or lawsuit to recover damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Connect With Our Dog Bite Accident Lawyers Today
Our lawyers take personal injury cases personally. When we take on your fight for compensation, we treat it as though it involves one of our family members. We hold dog owners accountable for their pets’ behavior––plain and simple. While you recover, we’ll manage the legal legwork of recovering fair compensation.
To begin your free case review with the team at Kaine Law, call now. We offer legal advice, support, and peace of mind.