If you suffered injuries in a bus or train accident involving the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), Kaine Law’s personal injury attorneys can help you pursue financial recovery for your medical expenses and other losses.
Our Lawrenceville, GA, MARTA accident lawyers can guide you through complex insurance claims or assist with taking legal action. We will fight for fair compensation for your injuries and damages so that you can turn your attention toward your health and your loved ones.
Kaine Law Has Decades of Experience Advocating for Georgia’s Injury Victims
Kaine Law’s team has multiple decades of legal experience we can put to work on your MARTA accident case. Personal injury law is all we do, and we strive to get the best possible outcome for our clients while providing them with professional, compassionate representation.
We understand that you have many options when choosing an attorney, so we put our client’s needs at the center of every case. We will work tirelessly to hold those who harmed you or your loved one accountable, we will offer advice and support every step of the way, and we will not back down until we see your case through to completion.
Our case results speak for themselves. Attorney Evan Kaine is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a professional organization open only to lawyers who have achieved multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts. Our firm’s personal injury successes include significant awards for motor vehicle accident victims, such as:
- $4.325 million for an accident involving a DUI driver
- $5.75 million for an accident involving a roadway defect
- $3.675 million for the family of a victim of a fatal wreck
Additionally, we secured these awards at no upfront cost to the client. When you hire Kaine Law, we present you with a service agreement clearly stating that our fees are contingent upon obtaining compensation for you. If we do not win your case, you owe us nothing.
For a free legal consultation with a marta accident lawyer serving Lawrenceville, call 404-214-2001
Our Lawrenceville Lawyers Will Prove Negligence Caused Your MARTA Accident
Injury cases rest on proving another party acted negligently, recklessly, or wrongfully and showing that their behavior caused your injuries and financial losses. Our Lawrenceville attorneys will establish:
- Duty of care. Because MARTA buses and trains transport passengers along regular routes, the authority is a common carrier and thereby subjected to a higher standard of care than average motorists, according to O.C.G.A. § 46-9-1. Furthermore, O.C.G.A. § 50-21-23 states that injury victims can hold government entities and government employees liable for negligent actions committed while performing official duties.
- Breach of duty. Several negligent actions on the part of MARTA or its drivers could lead to a MARTA accident, including:
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Driving above the speed limit or too fast for road/traffic conditions
- Disobeying Georgia’s traffic laws or common carrier laws and regulations
- Failing to vet driver and train operator employment and safety records
- Failure to properly train employees
- Failure to maintain busses, trains, rail lines, and MARTA property
- Failure to provide adequate security on MARTA premises
- Causation. Our lawyers will use evidence to prove that an act of negligence led to your accident. For example, we may use surveillance video and witness statements to show a MARTA bus driver ran a red light due to driver inattention, causing your collision and resulting injuries.
- Damages. We will demonstrate that your accident led to medical expenses, lost income, and other financial damages for which you are entitled to compensation.
We Assist With All Types of MARTA Incidents
Our lawyers can help if you sustained injuries in a train accident near Lawrenceville or a bus accident on MARTA’s Route 75 along Lawrenceville Highway. However, we also assist with injuries resulting from negligent conditions or violent crimes on MARTA property. For example, we can fight for damages arising from:
- Slips and falls
- Elevator or escalator accidents
- Assaults, theft, and other crimes caused by negligent security
Additionally, we can take action against third parties that may bear liability, such as a negligent maintenance or security company, a manufacturer of defective products or equipment, or another driver involved in your crash.
Lawrenceville MARTA Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
We Will Seek Advantageous Financial Recovery for Your MARTA Damages
Injured individuals should not have to pay for the financial consequences of an accident they did not cause. Our Lawrenceville MARTA accident lawyers will fight for the maximum amount of compensation possible for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering, including awards for:
- Transportation by ambulance or helicopter
- Emergency department treatment
- Hospital stays
- Prescription drugs, mobility aids, and medical devices
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Long-term care services
- Back pay, including lost benefits, bonuses, tips, and other earnings
- Lost future earning capacity
- Vehicle and personal property damages
- Physical pain
- Mental anguish
- Permanent and disabling injuries
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death of a loved one
Click to contact our MARTA Accidents lawyers today
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to Pursue Your Lawrenceville MARTA Accident Case
In general, you have up to two years to pursue compensation for personal injury or wrongful death, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. However, your time to take action against a government entity is shorter. For example, under O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5, you only have six months to file a case involving a municipal government agency, such as MARTA.
If the statute of limitations expires, so may your chances of financial recovery. Our lawyers can help you get started on your insurance claims or lawsuits before time runs out.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Kaine Law for a Free Consultation About a MARTA Accident in Lawrenceville
Our legal team will handle every aspect of your MARTA accident case. From filing your initial claims paperwork to acting as your voice during negotiations, we are here for you and your family. We will do everything in our power to provide personalized legal services that meet your needs and get the results you deserve.
Contact us for a free consultation to learn more about working with our Lawrenceville MARTA accident lawyers.