A truck accident can have devastating consequences for your physical well-being, your financial situation, and even your mental health. You deserve compensation from the at-fault party, and our lawyer serving Lilburn can help you pursue that money.
Kaine Law can assign a Lilburn personal injury lawyer to assist you with your case. While our team confronts the liable party and their insurance company, you would be free to get medical treatment and recuperate at home with the people you love.
Kaine Law Manages Truck Accident Cases
Our goal is to make the process of filing a legal action as easy and stress-free as possible for you, the client. We understand that you have a lot of other things on your mind and that you need time to process all you have been through. Kaine Law’s Lilburn truck accident lawyer can give you that time by:
Building Your Truck Accident Casefile
To win your case, you will have to prove that the liable party owed you a duty of care, that their actions represent a breach of duty, that their actions caused your accident, and that your accident caused your damages.
The personal injury attorneys with Kaine Law can help you prove these points by collecting and analyzing evidence from:
- Photos and video
- Police reports
- Trucking company records
- Medical records
- Witness recollections
- Your recollections
These and other materials can also inform us of how much your case is worth. This information can be invaluable when it is time to figure out how much you should ask for and to evaluate the fairness of any settlement offers the insurer makes.
Communicating With Whoever Caused Your Truck Accident
If the liable party or anyone representing them wants to talk to you, they can do so through us. This protects your rights because:
- Insurers may try to get accident survivors to say or do something that weakens their case
- We understand how insurers think and act, and we can interact with them without risking your compensation
- It gives you more time to think about what the insurer says and to work with us on the most appropriate response
Our truck accident attorneys are always happy to serve as the “go-between” for our clients. If you want to say something to the responsible party and their representatives, our law firm can deliver the message and report back to you with any responses.
Fighting for Your Truck Accident Damages
Every client’s situation is different, so we make sure to investigate each case thoroughly before coming up with a legal strategy.
For some clients, that strategy involves negotiating with the liable party’s insurance company for a pretrial settlement. This process requires:
- Arranging a time and place to meet with the insurer’s representatives
- Fighting hard to convince them that your case is valid and that you have sufficient evidence to prove you deserve the money you asked for
- Preparing the settlement agreement so that both sides can sign it and you can get your money
In other cases, we end up taking the responsible party to court. If that happens, our legal team will speak at trial on your behalf and work hard to persuade the jury to award you the compensation you need to move on with your life.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Lilburn, call 404-214-2001
What Is Truck Accident Compensation?
Accident victims may be able to pursue compensation from multiple liable parties. In truck accident cases, you could sue the trucking company, the truck driver, or another party (e.g., a truck part manufacturer) who caused or contributed to your injury.
When determining your case’s monetary value, Kaine Law can take into account your:
- Current losses: After the truck collision, you may have incurred emergency medical expenses and had to take some time away from work. You may have also suffered property damage. Our Lilburn truck accident attorneys can seek these losses from a negligent party through a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
- Pain and suffering: Even after the initial shock fades, you may continue to experience physical and mental pain. You deserve fair compensation for this non-economic loss.
- Future losses: In the most serious cases, you might have long-term health issues. Disabling injuries can also prevent you from spending quality time with loved ones or holding down a full-time job that covers all of your expenses.
Costs of Filing a Truck Accident Case
Recovering compensation after a motor vehicle crash might sound good to you, but you may also be worried about whether legal expenses will “cancel out” any compensation you receive. Is a truck accident attorney worth the expense?
At Kaine Law, we believe the answer is yes, and we take steps to make our services affordable and accessible to the average person in Lilburn. For instance, we:
- Can offer you a free, over-the-phone consultation. We will tell you whether or not you have a case, even if you decide not to hire us.
- Charge nothing unless and until you get compensation. We never ask clients to pay any fees up front.
- Take care of every single legal matter for you, except when it comes to making really big decisions (e.g. when to settle). The stress you save yourself by hiring our truck accident attorney is invaluable.
Lilburn Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Time Limits on Truck Accident Cases
You should know that, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you have to start your lawsuit within two years, or the court may not accept it. Exceptions do exist, but it is generally better to start sooner rather than later.
Kaine Law encourages you to protect your rights by getting the ball rolling on your case as soon as possible. We are here to help people like you fight for justice and fair compensation after a devastating truck accident.
Click to contact our Truck Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law After a Lilburn, Georgia, Truck Accident
Get in touch with Kaine Law today. We offer a free consultation to everyone who calls our office. This allows people like you to find out about their legal rights at no risk, cost, or obligation. If you do decide to hire us, our Lilburn truck accident lawyer will do everything possible to help you.
Call us for your free consultation.