Dealing with the aftermath of any sort of accident can be difficult. It is especially so if your Lilburn accident resulted in the wrongful death of your loved one. If this is what happened to your family, our lawyers and the entire Kaine Law team are sorry for your loss.
While money may be the last thing on your mind at a time like this, your family needs and deserves compensation to help you find a new normal. Our Lilburn personal injury attorney can pursue your case while you focus on processing your emotional distress.
Kaine Law Cares for Wrongful Death Clients
After a loved one’s sudden passing, you deserve more from your accident attorney than someone who simply handles legal tasks.
You want a law firm that:
- Will not burden you financially: The initial case review is free to all callers contacting our office. Furthermore, we will charge you no attorney’s fees unless and until we get the insurance company to put money in your pocket.
- Has a proven track record and reputation: Attorney Kaine is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This cannot guarantee future success but is a testimonial to our past successes with previous clients.
- Puts you first: Our team is here to pay close attention as you share your stories and express your needs. Afterward, we handle everything that requires your attention, such as:
Investigating Every Wrongful Death Accident Case
The best way to protect a client’s rights is to educate ourselves about every aspect of their case. We may do this by:
- Visiting the scene of the accident
- Asking you and other involved parties, including witnesses, to give depositions
- Collecting pertinent documents, including medical records and police reports
Negotiating a Wrongful Death Accident Settlement
Insurers are often willing to settle wrongful death cases out of court, which makes things easier for them and you. That said, it can still take a great deal of effort to ensure you get a fair deal.
Kaine Law can protect you by:
- Meeting with the insurer in your place
- Arguing persuasively for the money you deserve
- Helping to craft the settlement agreement
- Reviewing the agreement with you and answering your questions about it before you sign
Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit
In situations where a fair settlement is not forthcoming, we are willing and able to represent our clients in the courtroom. Our entire team can fight hard for a jury award by:
- Making sure all evidence is submitted properly and on time
- Speaking for you by presenting oral arguments and questioning witnesses
- Respecting all courtroom rules and making sure the defense does the same
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Lilburn, call 404-214-2001
Wrongful Death Accident Damages Our Lilburn Attorney Can Fight For
Every accident affects the victims and survivors in different ways. Our Lilburn wrongful death accident lawyer can determine what compensation your family qualifies for. We can also help you answer important questions about how your settlement will be paid out, including how much will go to each surviving relative.
Wrongful death damages commonly sought in Lilburn, Georgia, include:
Loss of Financial Support
Families who depend on their lost loved one financially may find themselves in dire financial straits after a sudden death.
We can help by:
- Reviewing your loved one’s pay stubs and career trajectory
- Calculating how much money they would have earned for your family over their lifetime
- Pursuing this amount from the liable party’s insurer
Loss of Companionship
Even more than your loved one’s income, your family will miss the time you all spent together, as well as the advice, affection, and comfort they always provided. We can calculate how much you should ask for this loss.
Putting a dollar amount on your loved one’s companionship may seem ridiculous or even impossible. We agree: your relative is worth much more than money. The settlement you receive is not intended to replace your loved one but to force the liable party to acknowledge the grievous, irreversible damage they have caused.
Buying a coffin, holding a funeral, and settling your loved one’s estate will all cost money. The person who caused your loved one’s untimely death should pay those expenses, not you.
Lilburn Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Team Handles Many Kinds of Lilburn Wrongful Death Cases
What kinds of accidents entitle you to file a lawsuit on a deceased loved one’s behalf? Should we find evidence of negligent or reckless behavior, the specific type of accident does not matter.
Kaine Law can represent the families of those lost in:
- Auto accident injuries caused by distracted drivers, speeding, or unsafe lane change procedures
- Other vehicle accidents, such as those involving trucks, motorcycles, trains, or boats
- Dog bite attacks, if the wound becomes infected or is otherwise too serious to survive
- Premises liability incidents, if your loved one fell on unkempt property belonging to someone else
- Product liability incidents or accidents caused by a faulty car part, piece of furniture, or tool
Make Sure to File Your Wrongful Death Case in Time
In most wrongful death cases, state law gives you two years to begin a legal action, per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. This deadline may be shorter if the liable party is a government entity.
As unfair as it may seem when you are trying to mourn a loved one, you should start pursuing damages as soon as you can. Kaine Law can handle your entire case from start to finish, so you would not have to think about any legal matters as you work on putting your life back together.
Click to contact our Wrongful Death lawyers today
Our Wrongful Death Accident Lawyers Represent Lilburn Residents
At Kaine Law, we know that your life will never be the same after the sudden loss of a loved one. To find out how our Lilburn wrongful death accident lawyer can help you get justice and closure following such a loss, call Kaine Law today. A member of our team would be happy to assess your case at no cost or obligation.