If you were hit while riding your bike, our Smyrna bicycle accident lawyer can help you navigate the legal process. We can identify the at-fault party, prove their negligence, and fight for a fair settlement. If negotiations do not lead to a fair settlement, we will not hesitate to represent you during litigation.
Personal injury and insurance law can be complex. Kaine Law wants to help you recover the costs of your medical bills and other accident-related expenses.
Seeking Recovery for the Financial Aftermath of a Bicycle Accident
Physical and financial recovery can be overwhelming after a bicycle collision. Our Smyrna bicycle accident lawyer can fight for the following:
- Medical bills throughout your recovery
- Lost wages from all sources of income
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Physical disabilities and disfigurement
- Wrongful death damages, where applicable
Calculating your recoverable damages is a detailed process. On your own, it can be difficult to ensure every recoverable damage is accounted for. When you let us take care of it for you, we will leave no stone unturned.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Smyrna, call 404-214-2001
Let Our Bicycle Accident Team Handle Your Case
The claims process can involve back-and-forth negotiations, and an insurer may attempt to undervalue or deny your claim. We can handle the insurer for you. To build your case, we can:
- Identify the at-fault party
- Establish their liability
- Calculate your damages
- Compile supporting evidence
- Conduct our own investigation
- Locate photos and videos
- Complete claim forms
It can be frustrating not knowing where your case is headed, so we will provide you with timely updates on its progress. We can also handle case-related communication, including emails, phone calls, and written correspondence. In addition, we will make sure you understand the statute of limitations. We can help you comply with it since failure to do so can put your right to compensation at risk.
We Are Committed to Your Post-Accident Recovery
We know you have options when it comes to legal representation. Our client testimonials can give you a better idea of what sets us apart from other law firms. Our previous clients say:
- “Great communication from the law firm and they made every step of my case smooth and easy for me…Kaine law truly cares about their clients and are honest!” – M.L.
- “Awesome people who checked on my physical progress throughout…and was very communicative…Hope I never get injured again but if I do I’m not trusting anyone else with it.” – A.G.
- “Mr. Kaine and his staff are good people. They work hard to help those who need the help during tough times. I am so happy to have found Mr. Kaine and to call him and his office friends.” – R.H.
When we represent you, our team is never far away. We are compassionate, responsive, and supportive. We can handle the legal legwork while you rest and recover from your injuries.
Smyrna Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Demonstrating the Four Elements of Negligence
Your right to compensation depends on proving another party’s negligence. Our Kaine Law team can work to demonstrate the four legal elements of negligence:
- Duty of care: The driver owed you a duty of reasonable care when sharing the road.
- Breach of duty: The driver failed to adhere to the rules of the road or to use appropriate caution to avoid striking you.
- Causation: The driver’s actions were directly responsible for causing your physical injuries and property damage.
- Damages: The driver’s negligence resulted in your subsequent financial damages.
Our bicycle accident lawyer serving clients in Smyrna can help collect and organize the evidence that proves the vehicle driver caused your accident. This way, we can fight for what you deserve.
Click to contact our Bicycle Accidents lawyers today
Time Plays an Important Role in Resolving Your Case
A statute of limitations is the amount of time you have to file your lawsuit. What you might not be aware of is the specific statute of limitations that relates to your case. These can include:
- If you or a loved one was injured, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to O.C.G.A § 9-3-33.
- If someone you love was fatally injured in the accident, the same statute generally entitles you to two years from the date of passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
- If you were injured by a government vehicle or representative, you generally have six months to file a claim against a government agency, according to O.C.G.A. § 36-33-5.
Our personal injury lawyer can help you file your lawsuit by the deadline as long as you call us in time.
The Statute of Limitations Can Change
Many circumstances of the accident can change the statute of limitations. One factor that can cause a change is if a child is an injured party. Children are often bicycle riders. If your minor child was injured in a biking accident, we will explain how the statute of limitations pauses and how much time you actually have to file on their behalf.
Our personal injury lawyer understands Smyrna and Georgia law. Our familiarity with the law means we know how it will impact your case. We can answer any questions about your case and let you focus on getting better while we take care of the details.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get a Free Evaluation of Your Bicycle Accident Case
Were you or someone you love injured in a bicycle accident in Smyrna? If a negligent driver caused the accident, our bicycle accident lawyer can help you hold them financially responsible for their actions. Find out how we can fight for financial compensation for you or an injured loved one.
Get started today by contacting Kaine Law at (404) 214-2001.