While they are a reliable and convenient way to travel, bus accidents can cause serious injuries. If you or a loved one was injured in this way due to the negligence of another person or organization, we are here to help you pursue compensation.
The Conyers bus accident lawyers from Kaine Law can help you to determine who is liable for your injuries and what insurance coverage is available to pay for your financial damages. We can also take legal action on your behalf.
How Much Compensation Could I Claim After a Bus Accident in Conyers?
There is no set amount of compensation you could recover after a bus accident. Each case is different. As such, our personal injury lawyer must explore every detail to ensure that everything is accounted for before negotiating a settlement with an insurer for financial damages such as:
- Medical bills, hospital stays, and treatment costs
- Rehabilitation costs such as physiotherapy or counseling for emotional distress
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
We leave no stone unturned when it comes to assessing the extent of your injuries and other losses. Our attorneys take the time to understand how your injuries have affected you and your family and what this could mean for the future. For example, suppose your injuries limit your ability to work or prevent you from returning to work permanently. In that case, we will consider this when we estimate the value of your claim.
For a free legal consultation with a bus accident lawyer serving Conyers, call 404-214-2001
How Does the Legal Process Work?
It can be draining and stressful to manage a compensation claim while recovering from your injuries. The legal process can quickly become complex, especially if several parties are responsible for causing the accident or if insurance companies give you the runaround. We can take care of all that for you. To provide more clarity about what we do to support our clients; here is an overview of the claim process:
Free Initial Consultation
The first step of the process is finding out whether you can claim. Our team can help you determine your legal options during a free case review.
If we can help, we will investigate how the accident occurred to identify liable parties and gather the evidence required to meet the burden of proof in your case.
Keep in mind that bus accidents can involve several parties, which can make claiming a complex process. Bus drivers, other motorists, bus companies, and vehicle or part manufacturers could be responsible for causing or contributing to an accident stemming from:
- Negligent hiring practices
- Careless or reckless driving
- Faulty or defective vehicle parts
- Poor vehicle maintenance
Assessment of Your Injuries and Other Related Losses
Before agreeing to a settlement offer, it is vital to know the full financial extent of your injuries now and in the future. We work closely with you to understand your challenges and ensure this is reflected in our negotiations, supported by medical and other types of evidence.
Insurance companies often use tactics to deny, delay, or undervalue claims because they operate to make a profit. As such, they evaluate claims with this agenda in mind, which may not result in the best or fairest outcome for you. On the other hand, we will always act in your best interests, fighting for the compensation you deserve. If we cannot agree on a settlement, we will take your case to trial where necessary.
Conyers Bus Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Bus Accident Lawyer Near Me?
We never ask our clients to pay upfront costs. Our no fee-guarantee means we fund the cost of building and pursuing your case, and we only recover our fees when we achieve a favorable settlement or verdict on your behalf.
Click to contact our Bus Accidents lawyers today
Why Choose Kaine Law?
With over twenty years of collective experience supporting accident victims and a sole focus on personal injury law, we have a deep understanding of how the legal process works and always fight for the best outcome for our clients.
- We only take on personal injury cases. Our focus and dedication to one area of the law means we know how to fight for the compensation you and your family deserve.
- We provide our services on a no-fee guarantee, so you will never pay for our services unless we recover financial damages for you.
- We care about our clients and take the time to build genuine relationships with everyone we represent, treating them as we would our own family.
- We have obtained multi-million settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- Our clients value our support and what we do.
What Our Clients Say
Take a look at what some of our clients have said about working with us:
- “When I got hurt, I didn’t know what to do. I contacted Evan, and I’m glad that I did. He came to visit me in the hospital and gave me the comfort and confidence that I wanted in my attorney. He’s a fighter.” – J.L., Dallas, Georgia
- “Evan Kaine is a great attorney who kept me informed on all activity regarding my case. Always willing to go the extra mile to put me at ease. Very knowledgeable and thorough, always examining my case from every angle. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so. Overall great legal service” – B.S. Roswell, GA
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Bus Accident Attorneys in Conyers for a Free Consultation
At Kaine Law, we have a reputation for working hard and doing our best for our clients. With over twenty years of collective experience in personal injury law, we have obtained millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, so if you were injured in a bus accident, we are here for you, too.
Starting your recovery journey can begin with a free consultation with our team. Together we will explore your legal options, and if we can help, we can start work on your case immediately. We will be at your side through every stage of the legal process and manage every aspect of your case so that you can focus your energy on getting better.