If you were injured in a train accident in Conyers or another city in Georgia, the Conyers personal injury lawyers at Kaine Law are prepared to provide you with aggressive legal assistance till you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Railroad companies provide people and businesses with various vital services, from the transportation of goods and produce to passengers. But railroad companies sometimes operate negligently, thereby placing the public at high risk of sustaining life-altering injuries. Contact us today to learn about your legal options to obtain a financial settlement for your injuries, income loss, and other damages you may have faced from the train accident.
A Conyers Train Accident Lawyer Can Explain Your Legal Options to Recover Losses
Train accidents can occur due to a myriad of reasons. The root cause of the wreck will dictate who you can file a claim or a lawsuit against to obtain compensation.
Common causes of railroad accidents include:
- Negligence from the hands of different groups, such as the railroad company, railroad operator, or railroad employee. Sometimes, the government agency or equipment manufacturer may also be liable.
- If the train operator is inexperienced or overtired, they may be highly prone to causing accidents stemming from human error.
- Train accidents can occur due to mechanical failure or a defective part, such as a broken steering apparatus.
- Speedy trains or obstructions on the railroad tracks can cause derailment.
- Unprotected railroad crossings can make motor vehicles susceptible to colliding with trains.
An investigation conducted by our legal team can help determine how the accident occurred and who is liable for it. We may find one or a few of the following parties responsible for your injuries:
- Train operator
- Railroad company
- Railroad part manufacturer
- Government agency
- A railroad company employee such as the mechanic
We may be able to pursue compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance provider or file a lawsuit against the defendant directly.
Once we review your case, our Conyers train accident lawyer will explain your legal options best suited to achieve fair compensation in your situation.
For a free legal consultation with a train accident lawyer serving Conyers, call 404-214-2001
How a Conyers Train Accident Attorney Can Help You
Whether you were a passenger in the train or driving your vehicle when the accident occurred, you have likely sustained serious injuries that may require medical treatment and time off from work. During this challenging time, our legal team is here to ease the burden of going through the complex process of winning compensation.
Kaine Law is prepared to undertake and fulfill every aspect of the claims filing process with the following services:
- Provide free case reviews
- Perform an investigation to learn the details of your train accident
- Review the facts to identify at-fault parties
- Uncover the full spectrum of compensable damages present in your case
- Calculate a fair compensation for your claim
- Gather evidence to demonstrate liability and your losses
- File all the claims-related paperwork and supporting documents before the deadline
- Negotiate a fair settlement from the liable insurance provider
- Proceed with a lawsuit or litigate your case if necessary
- Handle communications on your behalf with all the involved parties
- Represent your accident claim on a contingency fee basis – you owe us nothing till we obtain a compensation
Our founder Evan L. Kaine has qualified for the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is only awarded to attorney’s who have won million or multi-million dollar cases for their clients. We are standing by to provide your claim with as much help as you need. Focus on recovery while we handle all the legal legwork and fight for fair compensation.
Conyers Train Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Let a Conyers Train Accident Attorney Win These Damages For You
In 2021, there were 893 railroad deaths and 5,781 non-fatal injuries in the U.S., according to the National Safety Council. The sheer size and force of trains make any collisions in which they are involved produce debilitating consequences for the victims.
Along with battling serious physical injuries, victims may also have to endure severe psychological and emotional distress, among other damages. Plus, the possibility of not being able to work during recovery can add to the financial stress that victims may face during an already challenging time.
A personal injury claim can provide a remarkable opportunity to secure vital funds from those who caused you harm. The settlement may ease some of the financial stress from your shoulders and help you move forward.
Some of the monetary and non-monetary losses you may recover include:
- Past, present, and future medical and medication expenses emanating from the accident. Any surgical procedures or diagnostic tests can also be recovered
- Current and future wage loss you suffer from missing work
- If your injuries cause you to take a different job that pays less, then you can collect compensation for reduced earning potential
- Any other out-of-pocket expenses related to the injuries sustained in the train accident
- Physical pain and suffering
- PTSD, anxiety, depression, or other psychological ailments
If you’ve lost a loved one in a train accident, you could seek compensation for burial costs, wage loss, loss of consortium, and other damages through a wrongful death lawsuit.
You might be surprised to learn all the different damages you can recover. Our attorney would be honored to review the facts of your case and explain the full spectrum of losses for which you can receive financial reparations.
Further, we will consult with economic, vocational, and medical experts to assign an accurate value to every loss you have faced. This way, we can approach the liable insurer for a settlement amount that properly matches the extent and severity of your injuries.
Time is of the essence, though, as there are many legal limitations the longer you wait to file your case. Depending on your accident and what other parties were involved, you will have a limited amount of time to have your case filed with the courts. Our lawyers will be able to help you navigate this process and figure out your options.
Click to contact our Train Accident lawyers today
Schedule a Free Case Review with Our Train Accident Attorney in Conyers
Railroad companies and commuter trains are legally obligated to adhere to a myriad of railway safety regulations to provide passengers with the highest level of safety. But negligence from the company, its employees, or another party often ends up causing harrowing injuries to the innocent.
We want to hear from you if you or a loved one has suffered harm in a train accident. Call us or fill out an online form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our team members, where we will go over your case, discuss your legal options, and verify your case’s potential.