Drunk drivers may assume responsibility for any accident that they are involved in. This could be true of your accident. A Riverdale DUI car accident lawyer from Kaine Law may recover awards for your lost income, medical costs, and other accident-related damages.
Kaine Law takes DUIs extremely seriously, and we will work to secure financial justice for you.
A DUI Driver May Cover Your Accident-Related Losses
An intoxicated driver involved in a collision may be liable for the accident. Their potential liability hinges on your ability to prove them negligent. A drunk driver may prove negligent because:
- They owed you a duty of care (all motorists have a duty of care).
- They violated the duty of care by being intoxicated.
- Their intoxication was a direct cause or contributing factor in your accident.
- The accident resulted in your injuries and losses.
Duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages are the four elements of negligence. By proving this sequence, your lawyer may obtain compensation from the liable driver (and other liable parties).
A drunk driver may owe you coverage for:
Emotional Anguish, Trauma, and Other Forms of Pain and Suffering
Any motor vehicle accident can be traumatic. Effects of a collision may include:
- Anxiety about driving or riding in vehicles
- Generalized anxiety
- Recurring, traumatic thoughts and dreams
- Physical pain from injuries
- Loss of sleep
- Loss of joy and fulfillment from life
- Lost quality of life
We can calculate your pain with a couple of different methods so you seek fair compensation for this non-economic loss.
Lost Wages and Reduced Earning Capacity
Interruptions in your work create direct financial harm. Your accident may cause:
- A prolonged period where you cannot work
- Lost wages while you are out of work
- Lost productivity, which may impede your professional progress
- Loss of performance bonuses
Serious injuries may cause even more harm. They may decrease your long-term earning power or prevent you from working completely. These are economic costs that may warrant financial coverage.
Injuries require medical care. Medical care costs money. Following your DUI car accident, you may face the cost of:
- An ambulance ride
- On-scene medical care
- Emergency room care
- Medical imaging services
- Being hospitalized
- Transportation to medical appointments
Medical expenses are a standard feature of accident-related lawsuits and insurance claims.
A DUI driver may pay for:
- Replacement of vehicle components
- Damage to vehicle accessories
- Damage to personal property inside of your vehicle
You should not have to pay for property damage caused by another party.
Loss of a Loved One
If you lost a loved one due to an accident, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit to recoup your loved one’s medical expenses. A wrongful death case may also result in awards for the following losses:
- Funeral expense
- Loss of consortium for the companionship your loved one provided
- Loss of inheritance for the income your loved one provided
Pain and suffering in wrongful death cases may also warrant compensation. A lawyer from Kaine Law will pursue fair coverage for your DUI accident in Riverdale.
For a free legal consultation with a dui car accident lawyer serving Riverdale, call 404-214-2001
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer from Kaine Law
We know that you have a choice of lawyers. Our case results and client testimonials can give you an idea of what it is like working with one of our accident lawyers.
Kaine Law’s Case Results
Kaine Law has obtained the following recoveries for our clients:
- $11 million for a car accident
- $5.75 for a motor vehicle accident
- $4.325 million for a DUI car accident
- $900,000 for a car accident
Financial recoveries provide one way to gauge law firms. You should also consider what clients say about the firm.
Kaine Law’s Client Reviews
Our legal services warranted the following reviews from a few of our previous clients:
- “My boyfriend Michael was hit by a drunk driver while he was driving my car. Even though I wasn’t involved in the accident, Evan made every effort to make the process of getting my new car painless for me. He worked with my insurance company, kept in touch with me personally, and made me aware that he was working on my case around the clock. He also helped Michael get his medical bills paid ASAP. I would highly recommend Evan Kaine!” – B.D.
- “I was involved in an auto-accident with a drunk driver and after several weeks of frustrating interactions with their insurance company, I decided to contact Evan Kaine. He was upfront and honest about how the process works and never made any promises or raised my expectations.” – M.T.
You can read more of our client reviews and ratings.
Riverdale DUI Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
What Kaine Law Can Do for You or Your Loved One After a Riverdale Accident
Once you hire us, our team can:
- Obtain any pertinent documents from the Riverdale Police Department (or another agency that responded to your accident)
- Make a record of your losses
- Gather documentation of your losses, including medical bills, vehicle repair records, and proof of lost income
- Handle all interactions with the insurance companies
- Determine whether you should file a lawsuit
- File your claim or lawsuit
- Complete the legal or insurance process
We identify all parties that owe you compensation. In DUI cases, more than one party could be liable. You may receive compensation from:
- An institution that overserved a drunk driver
- An employer whose employee cased a DUI accident in Riverdale
- The drunk driver
- Another liable party
Kaine Law can seek fair compensation from all responsible parties.
What Does It Cost to Hire Kaine Law?
Kaine Law operates on a contingency-fee basis. This means you do not have to pay us anything out of pocket for us to start your case. Instead, we receive a percentage of your settlement or judgment.
Contingency fees allow us to accept your case based on its merits, not your financial status.
Click to contact our DUI Car Accidents lawyers today
Call Kaine Law for a Free Consultation Today
A DUI car accident lawyer from Kaine Law can handle your case from beginning to end. We are familiar with Riverdale and Clayton County. Our team will pursue a settlement and go to trial if necessary. Call Kaine Law today at (404) 214-2001 for a free consultation.