Jet skis provide exhilaration and adventure, but they can also be dangerous and deadly. If you or someone you love was injured in a jet ski accident in Duluth, you may be entitled to compensation.
A Duluth jet ski accident lawyer at Kaine Law can assist you in filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit against the person or company responsible for your injuries. We provide a free consultation to injury victims wanting to explore their legal options. We’ll answer your questions and explain how a claim for compensation works under Georgia law.
No Legal Fees Unless Your Duluth Jet Ski Injury Lawyer Wins Your Case
There’s no upfront front charge for your Duluth jet ski accident attorney. Our law firm works on contingency fees. Our clients only pay if we resolve their case with compensation. There are no legal fees to worry over and no hourly rates to figure out. We’ve got you covered until you recover the money you deserve. It’s in our contract.
For a free legal consultation with a jet ski accident lawyer serving Duluth, call 404-214-2001
A Jet Ski Accident Attorney Serving Duluth Is Determined to Recover the Compensation Your Need
A jet ski accident can result in severe injuries. Jet ski accidents came to the forefront in 2012 when the former stepson of R&B singer Usher was struck while enjoying a ride in an inner tube out on Lake Lanier. The 11-year-old boy suffered a traumatic brain injury and later died. TBIs are common in jet ski accidents along with broken bones, spinal cord injuries, and other back injuries.
The catastrophic nature of these injuries can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical treatment and extended time away from work. It’s not fair that you should have to pay for these things on your own. In situations where the losses are caused by a negligent party, you can seek damages against them. We can help you do that.
Understanding Damages in Georgia
Damages are the money that is given to a personal injury victim to cover or make up for the losses they endured due to the injury. In Georgia, you can recover economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are a form of compensatory damages directed at reimbursing you for the financial losses you’ve experienced. Non-economic damages compensate for your non-financial losses like those that affect your health or mental well-being.
Punitive damages may also be awarded by the court in specific cases of willful misconduct, maliciousness, fraud, oppression, or gross negligence under Georgia law. If the person who harmed you was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time, they may face punitive damages.
Damages You Can Recover from Your Jet Ski Accident in Duluth, GA
A Duluth jet ski accident lawyer may be able to help you collect damages for:
- Medical expenses, such as emergency care, airlift from the scene of the accident, inpatient hospital treatment, surgery, etc.
- Mobility equipment and accessibility accommodations for your home or car
- Transportation expenses
- Lost income, profits, benefits, etc.
- Reduced earning capacity
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Emotional counseling
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
Once we are familiar with your case, our law firm can provide a clearer picture of the damages you can claim.
Duluth Jet Ski Accident Lawyer Near Me 404-214-2001
Our Attorneys Take on Multiple Types of Jet Ski Accident Cases
Our personal injury law firm can help victims of all types of situations involving jet skis. We can fight for you if you were hurt by:
- Collision with another jet ski
- A collision with a fixed object (pier or shoreline)
- Crash with a boat or another watercraft
- Capsizing jet ski
- Falling off the jet ski
- Floating debris
- Loading on a trailer or docking the jet ski
- Being struck by a jet ski while you’re in the water or participating in other water sports activities
Click to contact our Jet Ski Accidents lawyers today
You Can Focus on Your Recovery While We Focus on Your Jet Ski Accident Case
Our law firm will take on your case and fight for the money you deserve while you focus on your recovery. As your legal representatives, our duties include:
- Communicating with insurance companies, defendants, and other pertinent parties involved in your case
- Investigating the cause of your jet ski accident
- Collecting evidence of negligence
- Determining who is liable for paying your damages
- Keeping you up to date on the progress of your case
- Negotiating with the opposing party for a just and proper settlement offer
- Preparing your case for trial if a lawsuit is necessary
- Fighting for you in court
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why You Should Work with Our Law Firm
Our law firm serving Duluth, Georgia has provided legal help to thousands of clients over multiple decades. We dedicate our efforts to bringing you quality services and undeniable results. We are the right law firm to handle your jet ski accident case in Duluth if you want a law firm that:
- Fights for injury victims and their families with passion and dedication.
- Focuses especially on personal injury cases—that is all we do.
- Has a reputation for success and gets results– Attorney Kaine has qualified for the Multimillion Advocates Forum and our firm has recovered millions for clients.
- Guarantees no legal fees unless we win your case—it’s spelled out in our contract.
- Cares about each client– we treat each case as if it were our own. We understand how difficult life may be after a jet ski accident, and we want to do whatever we can to ease your hardship.
Review Our Case Results for Yourself
We know our approach to personal injury law works because we’ve achieved multi-million dollar results for injury victims like you. Your Duluth jet ski accident attorney will work hard to bring you a favorable resolution the way we did the cases below:
- $500,000 for a client who was involved in an atv accident
- $315,000 for a client who suffered neck and back injuries after a car accident
- $300,000 for a motorcycle accident client
If you were injured in a jet ski accident, do not delay in seeking compensation. Under Georgia law, personal injury victims have only two years to file a lawsuit in court (O.C.G.A § 9-3-33). If we cannot settle your case with the opposing party, we may have to go to court. Building a proper case requires adequate time.
Call Kaine Law Today for Help with Your Gwinnett County Jet Ski Accident Case
Whether we settle in negotiations or go to court, a Duluth jet ski accident lawyer will fight for you. Call Kaine Law for your free consultation to get started today.